Steelo Fabrica is a major manufacturer, stocker and supplier of Yellow Brass C2600 Forged Bars.
Introduction: Yellow Brass UNS C26800 Rods is a copper-zinc alloy used for hot or cold formed products. The Higher thermal conductivity of brass makes it ideal for heat exchangers. Altering the composition of the alloy allows brass to change into desired colours preferred by architects. Yellow Brass UNS C26800 is a great metal to scrap because it is non-ferrous and very heavy. C26000 brass is also referred to as cartridge brass, yellow brass, and 70/30 brass is a copper-zinc alloy with a distinct shiny, yellow appearance. Its functional and aesthetic qualities, such as its bending, corrosion resistance, and tonal quality, make it well-suited for use in parts and products ranging from home furnishings to artwork to musical instruments.
Table of Content
Composition of Yellow brass 26000
C26000 brass consists of 68.5–71.5% copper, 28.5–31.5% zinc, up to 0.05% iron, and up to 0.07% lead.
Features of the product:
• Its corrosion resistance makes it well-suited for applications involving regular exposure to atmospheric conditions.
• Its flexibility, the highest of all materials in the yellow brass series, enables it to be utilized in many applications without losing its structural integrity.
Altogether, these characteristics, among others, influence how the material reacts to different manufacturing processes and industrial applications.
Applications: Yellow brass is famous for its use in musical instruments like bells or horns. It can also be found in door handles, locks and hinges, plumbing pipes and some electrical components
• Architecture: Grillwork
• Automotive: Odometer Contacts, Heater Cores, Thermostats, Electrical Connectors, Radiator Cores, Radiator Tube, Radiator Tanks, Tanks
• Builders Hardware: Odometer Contacts, Heater Cores, Thermostats, Electrical Connectors, Radiator Cores, Radiator Tube, Radiator Tanks, Tanks
• Consumer: Snaps, Planters, Fireplace Screens, Etched Articles, Bird Cages, Coinage, Chain Links, Pen/Pencil Inserts and Clips, Syringe Parts, Watch Parts, Costume Jewellery, Buttons, Shells – Electrical Sockets, Lamps
Specification : ASTM B36/ ASME SB36
Standard : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
Hollow Bars : Min Bore Size 20 mm and Max OD 100 mm
Round Bars : 6mm To 130 mm
Hex Bars : 5mm To 60mm
Square Bars : 4mm To 60mm
Billets : Up to 200 mm
Ingots: AS per Specification
Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
Length : 1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle Etc.
|BD||Bright drawn||SRE||Slit rolled edge|
|CG||Centreless ground||HF||Hot finished|
|CF||Cold finished||HRAP||Hot rolled annealed and pickled|
|P&T||Peeled and turned||RT||Rough turned/peeled|
|ST||Smooth turned||PR||Peeled and reeled|
|Min/Max||68.5 – 71.5||0.05||0.07||Rem|
|Tensile Strength, min||Yield Strength, at 0.5% Extension Under Load, min||Elongation, 4x Diameter or 4x Thickness, min||Rockwell "B" Hardness|