Steelo Fabrica is a renowned company that manufactures and exports brass extruded Flat Bars manufactured using superior quality raw materials. We aim at satisfying all types of clients’ demands by supplying them with a Brass Flat Extrusion Bar in the size and shape desired by them.
Extrusion Brass Bars are a form of raw metal alloys used to manufacture finished brass parts, components and products.
Composition that extruded flat bars hold:
• Lead (Pb) (2.50 – 3.50 %)
• Aluminium (Al) (0.0 – 0.05 %)
• Iron (Fe) (0.1 – 0.30 %)
• Nickel (Ni) (0.0 – 0.30 %)
• Copper (Cu) (57.00 – 59.00 %)
• Others (Total) (0.0 – 0.20 %)
• Tin (Sn) (0.0 – 0.30 %)
Along with the above-employing elements, Zinc (Zn) also comprised the chemical composition of the extruded brass flat bars.
Because of these elements, amplification of the characteristics held by brass flat bars is gets done.
Extruded Bar Features:
Brass flat bars having few features that make it different from the other alloying material is listed as below:
• RoHS (the Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and ELV (End of Life Vehicle) Compliant Alloy.
• The extrusion process increases the strength of the material and thus flat bars’.
• Closer Tolerance, thus obtaining better Surface Finish.
• Increased Ductility
• Great workability and machinability.
• High rust and corrosion resistant
• Good Weldability.
• Higher Flexibility
• Works excellent even at high-pressure regions.
• With Special Tempers to enhance formability as well as machinability.
Besides the above-listed qualities, other qualities used to highlight the brass flat bars are high chemical resistance, exceptional strength, extremely easy to machine, easy to install, Easy to Shape (Cast and Form), and thermal Properties, High electrical conductivity.
Extruded brass Bar used in:
These brass extruded flat bars are widely used for fasteners, turned components, milled components, machined components, precision components and parts, etc.
Also, it is applicable for various small to large scale projects for manufacturing brass components, brass fittings, and precision turned parts, hardware components and more.
Material : Brass Extruded
Available Sizes : 2 mm to 100 mm
Minimum Thickness : 1.60 – 50.80
Technique : Cold Rolled (CR) / Hot Rolled (HR)
Minimum Width : 6.35 – 76.20
Maximum Width : 127.0 – 127.0
|BD||Bright drawn||SRE||Slit rolled edge|
|CG||Centreless ground||HF||Hot finished|
|CF||Cold finished||HRAP||Hot rolled annealed and pickled|
|P&T||Peeled and turned||RT||Rough turned/peeled|
|ST||Smooth turned||PR||Peeled and reeled|